A big thank you goes to R Cubed for nominating me for this award. This is my first time and in being in the initial stages of my blog you can understand how thrilled I was to receive this nomination. Thank you so much!
- Thank the person who nominated you
- Answer the questions from the person who nominated you
- Nominate a few other bloggers
- Ask the same amount of questions for those bloggers to answer
- Notify those bloggers of their nomination
- Post the award on your blog
These are my answers:
- What type of sun protection do you use during the Summer? Honestly, I did not use to take much precaution until I had the scare of my life when a strange dark spot developed on my leg out of nowhere! I thought … skin cancer! (and the internet really makes you go even crazier) but thankfully it wasn’t. From then on I started taking better care of my skin during the summer months. I tend to stick to Nivea products – definitely 50+ UV protection for Malta’s summer.
- What’s your favourite thing to drink on a warm/hot day? I tend to opt for water because I find nothing better to take away the thirst in summer, plus it’s fresh and healthy! However, if I’m out and I want to take something different and also prolong the drink as much as possible, I go for a smoothie 🙂
- Does warm weather make you want to head outside or would you rather hang out in the shade? RUN outside, literally! During summer months I am free of my studies, wanting to enjoy summer to the full by going to the beach, for a nice evening walk, or attending some cool summer fests. If I’m at home, I like going out in my backyard, find a shady spot, and just read a book.
- If one of your favourite restaurants offered al fresco (aka open air) dining this time of year, would you take advantage of it? Not always…it depends on the weather. If it is sticky and humid I prefer to stay inside under the air-condition.
- Do you have a favourite Summer food? In summer I prefer to go for light snacks and nibbles, and so homemade dips become my favourite options. But I also enjoy fresh salads during summertime 🙂
- During this time of year, do you try to get a tan or use products that give the appearance of one (e.g. self tanner, bronzer, etc.)? Hmm…getting a tan has never been a priority to me and so I am not the one who tosses and turns in the sun for a whole body tan. Also, I have never sought to use any tanning products – I have learnt that skin protection is much more important than getting a tan which does not last long!
- Where would you travel if given the opportunity to take a long vacation (long meaning at least 1 week)? This is hard! There are so many places I wish to visit. I like London a lot but I’ve been there so I will opt for another country. I always wanted to visit the Scandinavian countries, mostly Denmark and Sweden…I think I would take a long vacation there 🙂
Since the women I tagged are evidently all fashion lovers, I have decided to assign questions related to beauty and appearance.
- If you had to design your own gala dress, how would it be? (colour & style)
- Which is your favourite daily lip shade? Why?
- Is there an accessory you always make sure to wear? Which is this?
- Do you remove your makeup before going to sleep? If not, what are the reasons? If yes, which product do you like using?
- When you go to buy your shoes, do you base your choice on feet comfort or aesthetics?
- Which perfume would you choose to wear for a date night?
- Which clothing item best describes your personality?
I hope you find my questions interesting – can’t wait to know your answers!