Hey, hey …I’m sure you’re all feeling relieved it is Friday, and so the start of another weekend – actually the last weekend of August!
Today I thought about doing something different; and reveal some facts about me that you cannot possibly know unless you live with me, or I tell you myself 😉 The list starts from the most recent, moving on to other facts that go back a couple of years ago… Enjoy 🙂
- I weigh and crumble my cereal with my fingers – I like the small bits because the cereal bowl looks fuller and I prolong my breakfast (which happens to be my favourite meal of the day). I also tend to fill a glass of coconut/almond milk to dip in my cereal-filled spoon, rather than adding milk directly to the bowl.
- I count my calories daily, making sure I do not skip the 1,200 – 1,400 calorie intake. Most of the time I’m hard on my diet and yeah, I’m a health freak!
- I don’t like to show my ears – not that I think these are big or anything, it’s just that I prefer them concealed beneath my hair. In fact, when I tie my hair up, I always make sure that at least the tips of my ears are covered. Normally I end up with a low pony-tail or low side bun for this to be possible, pinning up the front hair loosely around my face. Beach is the only exception!
- In my second year at University, a particular person and I wrote a small note listing our dreams and wishes for the future, sealed the papers in a glass bottle, and threw this at sea near Tigne’, Sliema Malta. We liked to imagine someone would come across it and read what was inside, or that it would end up on the shore of some island.
- When I was about 17 years old, I tried to learn the electric guitar – it was not a success! I attended two lessons and immediately realized it was not for me. I am more into dancing and drama 🙂
- I used to have a crush on Jesse McCartney (Bradin in Summerland) and Benjamin McKenzie (Ryan Atwood in The O.C.); but Leonardo di Caprio remains my all-time favourite male actor, and yes I do love his looks too 😛 I think I have watched Titanic about 6 times in all and I never get fed up of it.
- I mourned for Marissa Cooper (Mischa Barton) when she dies in The O.C. – Hope those reading this have watched all seasons of this series, or else are not interested in watching it because I don’t want to spoil anything for you out there.
- My first dream career was becoming a journalist – Getting to witness events happening in real time, reporting news and taking photos – I loved it all! Reflecting the love for writing, I now have the dream of publishing my own book – maybe one day…
- When I was about 8 years old, I used to attempt my hand at creating my own music – I used to write ‘lyrics’ and then sing them according to some melody I invent. Once I also asked dad to film me as I sang one of the songs, so that I could have my own music video like the ones I saw on TV haha. He did so, and my brother still laughs at me about this.
- I used to collect seashells that were brought in by the tides at Għadira Bay, Mellieħa Malta. I possessed a full bag of all types of shells, including those of sea snails. They had beautiful colours 🙂
That is all folks! I hope you find this interesting and that you get a better idea of Leanne 🙂
Happy weekend y’all,